Saturday, January 15, 2011

Carlos O'Kelly-Maple

This place sucked. I go out to eat for the experience. The waitress got my wife's order wrong, didn't even put the correct thing into the kitchen. My wife ordered a Navaho flat bread with beans, tomatoes, lettuce, instead got a taco salad (a salad shell) with beans and lettuce. I wanted a different dessert than what came with my meal-deal, and was told, "I can't". Didn't even try to ask if I could sub something, even when I said I would pay the difference. Waitress never came by to see how things were, and when we asked for hot sauce, took her a good 5 mins, just to bring it out.

Avoid this place... Plenty other "mexican" food out there.

Not going to even post the info.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 `Opu Nui=BIG STOMACH. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by