Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Curry house- Ala Moana Shopping Center


Hot rice and curry. Sounds good huh? Now add your choice of chicken, beef, fish, crab, etc. All can be found at the Curry house. Plate is first loaded with rice, very HOT white rice, then covered with your choice of meat. My favorite is the fried chicken (or katsu) the covered with the spicy curry and lastly cheddar cheese on top. I never thought I would like the cheese, but it really brings out the flavors. That plate will run you $6.25. Eat in or take out, it is just as good. Do be careful if you eat in the restaurant, that plate comes out super hot. Give it a couple of minutes before diving in. I know it will be hard to restrain, but believe me, your tongue and roof of your mouth will thank me.

I would have to recommend this place for curry. A great comfort food.

Many locations to choose from- I just happen to work near Ala Moana.

(McCully, Ala Moana, Puck's Alley and Pearl Kai)

1450 Ala Moana Blvd
Honolulu, HI, 96814
(808) 949-4590

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 `Opu Nui=BIG STOMACH. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by